Our Client in the FMCG retail industry requires the services of an Accountant to assume responsibility for its financial reporting activities
Job Title : Accountant
Job location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Management of the Company’s financial and material resources to facilitate the achievement of its business goals, objectives and sales targets.
- Providing the Board with timely, complete and reliable financial information for decision-making process
- Supervise the stock and the stock reconciliation process
- Manage the accounts of sales representatives and ensure regular stock take and update.
- Maintains all necessary books of Accounts and records of the Company.
- Ensure daily up-dates of the financial books of Accounts of the Company
- Supervises all Accounts of staff
- Ensures that all Bank Accounts are reconciled on a weekly basis
- Ensure that he/she collects Bank statements on a weekly basis for prompt reconciliation
- Issues invoices on a daily basis to the daily Sales Representatives
- Updates sales Reps Account on a daily basis
- Supervises inventory count on a continuous and monthly basis
- Keep track of daily expenses
- Monitor and keep track of sales income on a weekly basis.
- Prepares and operate approved budget of the Company
- Prepares periodic cash-flow projection for the Company
- Prepare monthly Management Accounts for consideration on monthly basis.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following characteristics:
- A strategic thinker and problem solver
- A demonstrated team player capable of working within the team and independently
- Honest, reliable and dependable
- Well-developed literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- BSc/HND Accounting and Finance with a second class upper degree/ Upper Credit.
- Associate member of ICAN would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in finance and accounting roles
To apply, fill the form below