Our Client in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) retail industry requires the services of Head, Internal Control.
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos.
- Undertake the reconciliation of Company bank accounts, suppliers’ and customers’ accounts
- Supervise the stock reconciliation and assets verification
- Undertake the Company’s process review and re-engineering process
- Undertake the risk identification, assessments and how to mitigate these risks for the Company.
- Constantly review payments, transfers, returns, deliveries and receipts.
- Tracking budget performance
- Undertake the review and monitoring of compliance to processes, policies and procedures and implementation of the recommendations
- Supervision of stock taking on monthly and on a continuous basis.
- Reviews customers’ balances on a weekly basis and recommending necessary actions in recovering debts.
- Monitors supplies and receiving of goods (products) into the stores/warehouses.
- Monitors slow moving/obsolete stock items and giving reports thereon on a monthly basis.
- Assists in Budget and monthly cash-flow forecast for the Company.
- Undertakes spot customer account balances confirmation and stock reconciliation of wholesalers.
- BSc/HND Accounting with a Second class upper
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in the job role
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office applications and Peachtree Accounting package.
A member of recognised Professional body (ICAN) would be an added advantage