Safety, health and environmental issues significant implications for organizational success. This is because the cost to organisations of accidental injury and work related illness have been estimated at up to 10% of gross trading profit. This course has been designed to raise participants’ awareness of safety, health and environmental issues and challenges in the workplace. It will also help improve the skills and knowledge of participants in managing their organisation’s safety, health and environmental risks and ensure compliance with appropriate legislation.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Identify their roles in the overall safety and health management
- Ensure effective and efficient risk assessment and control
- React Spontaneously and correctly in safety and health crisis
- Overview of Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- Safety Management and Culture
- Risk Assessment and Control
- Safety Management Systems and Processes
- Measuring and Improving Safety and Environmental Performance
- Insurance Issues in Health, Safety and Environmental
- Safety, Health and Environmental Reporting
- Occupational Health and Chemical Hazards Control.
The training is designed for Managers who have responsibility for health, safety and environmental issues in their organizations.
Date: November 6th – 7th, 2018
Course Fee: N63, 000.00 per participant.
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm daily
18B, Bayo Ajayi Street. off Hakeem Balogun Street, Agidingbi,
Ikeja, Lagos. P.O. Box 5538. Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info: call any of these numbers: 08052774289, 08051034040