Effective Bid Tendering and Evaluation for Professionals (DACA/CIPSMN)
Effective tendering and evaluation therefore seeks to expose the intricate principles and procedures of Tendering, Evaluation and Contract management. It seeks to educate participants on the needful in order to comply with the requirements of the standard contract management best practices. We are most convinced that participants will benefit immensely in this regard.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Reduce the effort, time and costs involved in preparing and evaluating bids
- Understand why bids win or lose.
- Get acquainted with obligations and responsibilities of client/contractor relationship.
- Get exposed to the price intelligence and budgetary control skills.
- Be abreast with milestone management and payment procedure for works.
- Understand how negotiation process serves as a cost saving tool in contract management, etc.
- Fundamentals of bidding process for successful contract management.
- Bid evaluation procedures; critical tool in contract awarding process.
- Contract implementation and Risk Management in works procurement.
- Milestone management and payment procedure; the turnkey perspective.
- Negotiation process and competitiveness; major cost saving tool in contract management.
- Impact of price intelligence vs prudent budgetary control in management.
- Implications of contract default; the client and contractor perspectives.
- Case study.
Heads of Procurement Depts. in all MDAs, Procurement/Project Managers/Coordinators, Logistics Managers, Heads of Operations, Supply Chain Professionals, Data Analysts, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Business Development Executives, Accountants,
Operations Managers, Materials and Planning Officers, all staff involved in bid evaluation.
This training will hold for three days
DATE: 12th to 14th September, 2018
TIME: 9am – 4pm daily
Location: Top Rank Hotel. Gimbiya Street, Garki, Abuja
For more info: Please Contact:
Modupe +234 8052774289 Demola +234 8180381180
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com