Based on experience, we have come to realize that organizations especially private schools suffer perpetual harassment from the Revenue Authorities out of sheer ignorance as well as Revenue leakage as a result of non-tax compliance.
DACA Consults limited has therefore packaged this learning programme to expose School Proprietors and Administrators to the nitty-gritty of Tax management that will make you tax-compliant and free from the cruel knife of Revenue Authorities.
This workshop approaches the subject of Tax Management in a practical way which will make it possible for attendees to carry out Tax planning without stress.
At the end of the programme, participants would be able to:
- Understand the importance of beneficial tax planning;
- Highlight the key areas that revenue authorities will focus on;
- Understand the various Tax offences and related sanctions;
- Identify all business transactions that are liable to Withholding Tax and their relevant rates;
- Compute and manage employees’ payroll, PAYE.
- Identify techniques to mitigate against Tax exposures and legally minimize tax.
- Identify and take advantage of WHT as a form of ” Tax paid in advance” by way of relief.
Module I: Introduction to Tax Planning and avoidance issues.
Module II: Payroll and PAYE computation and management.
Module III: Tax liabilities and related sanctions (Personal Income Tax Laws) – Overview
Module IV: Tax liabilities and related sanctions (Company Income Tax Laws) – Overview
Module V: Case Studies.
Who should attend?
School Administrators, Private Schools, Proprietors, Board Members, Bursars, Accountants, External Auditors, Internal Auditors, Tax consultants, and Director of finance.
Two (2) days
November 27-28, 2018
Our fee per participant shall be Fifteen thousand naira (N15, 000.00). This will cover workshop materials such as stationeries, presentation equipment such as projector and screen, a copy of all the presentations on CD for each participant and Certificate of participation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
For more info: call any of these numbers: 08052774289