Human Capital Development
The most important resource of an organization is its human capital i.e. staff; Hence, we assist our clients to manage their Human Capital Resource so well so they can provide good corporate performance. We carry out the following functions to assist our clients:
- Training/Capacity Building: We organize properly researched and in-depth training programmes, workshops and seminars, both for public and private sectors. The focus is to generally improve management practices and corporate governance. We strive always to provide the best learning practice through provision of quality and highly experienced resource personnel which help participants at our various programmes to acquire the required skills, understand and apply them at work.
We also do follow-up after training to evaluate our participants’ added value in their various work places.
- Executive Selection/Recruitment
- Organizational Design and Development
- Job Evaluation/Staff Appraisal System
- Training/Conference Room Rental
To support our training activities, we have top of the range facilities such as electronic touch screen interactive projection board, fully furnished and air-conditioned training room.
Procurement/Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Preparation of Bid/Tender Documents
- Bid Evaluation
- Procurement Audit
- Logistics/Materials Management
- Stores/Warehouse Solutions
Financial and Business Advisory Services
We combine deep industry skills, knowledge and practical experience to tackle your challenges to provide objective advice in executing your programmes to create additional value for your organization. We have a complement of dedicated professionals with skills and competencies in audit, tax, management and advisory services to help you in this environment.
Our services in this regard include:
- Audit Assurance Services
- Forensic Accounting and Investigation Services
- Tax Planning and Management
- Business Plan/Business Development
- Receivership, Liquidation and Insolvency Advisory Services
- Business Procedures and Systems Review
- Accounting Systems Design and Implementation Services
- Management Information Systems Design and Implementation
Economic and Social Research/Survey
We serve as technical advisers, researchers and data analysts to many organizations both in the public and private sectors of the economy. In this capacity, we have consulted for the Federal and State governments on many donor funded projects.
We have capacity in the following activities:
- Social Impact Assessment
- Baseline Studies
- Market Survey
- Skill Scan
- Youth and Women Empowerment Programmes
We have in-depth understanding and experience in providing corporate support services. We assist our clients to secure necessary business regulatory certificates such as SCUML, Financial Reporting Council etc.
Other corporate services that we render include :
- Company Incorporation
- Company Secretary
- Filing of Annual Returns
- Change/Update of Directors
- Processing of Training Fund Reimbursement with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Statutory Registration with Regulatory Authorities (NOTAP, CAC etc)
- Processing of Certificate of Acceptance on Fixed Assets (CAFA)