Our client, a medium-sized firm of Chartered Accountants is looking for an experienced Deputy/ Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of tax practice areas and to deliver quality tax services that will increase firm’s reputation and profitability.
The advertised position is pensionable on confirmation and also attracts a very good salary that is competitive in the industry.
The Tax Manager will serve as Tax business advisor to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Deliver a full range of Tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within time-frame.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise in business advisory services.
- Provide innovative Tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate against Tax risks
- Manage Tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate Tax audits (for both SIRS & FIRS)
- Proven knowledge as a Assistance/Deputy Tax Manager with NOT less than 8 years work experience in medium size Audit Firm or FIRS
- Excellent knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws, compliance and all types of tax returns
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation
Qualifications:- B.Sc./ HND Accounting, ICAN, CITN, ACCA etc.
Interested candidates should forward their applications before 30th July, 2019
Employment type: Full-time
To apply, fill the form below