Masters’ Class on Business Negotiation and Relationship Sustainability
There is a growing need for modern senior managers and executives to communicate positively and employ the use of negotiation in executing crucial responsibilities. This course will offer delegates the confidence to plan a negotiation strategy and execute it to perfection negotiation is a skill that can bring vast success in all aspect of life.
Who Should Attend
This course has been designed for purchasing managers, sales managers, sales executives, project managers and co-ordinators
Benefits of Attending
- Greater confidence to negotiate at all levels
- Knowledge of strategic negotiation
- Understanding of how to make the most effective use of time available for negotiation and preparation
- Understanding of wide range of persuasion techniques.
- The benefits and use of effective negotiation
- Separating interests and positions
- How to handle negotiation conflicts
- Your peculiar negotiation style and how to enhance it
- Learn the win-win approach
- Dealing with different kinds people
- Body language on face to face contact
- Negotiation in a competition and collaboration
- Case studies
Methodology: Lectures | Discussion | Case studies | Syndicates
Fee: N105, 000 (per participants) VAT inclusive
Date: 17th – 19th July, 2019
Duration: 3 days training course
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: DACA Consults Training Centre – 18B Bayo Ajayi Street, Off Hakeem Balogun, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos State.
How to Register
Register for the course by paying into our bank account on or before July 15th, 2019.
ACCT NAME: DACA Consults Limited
ACCT NUMBER: ACCESS Bank Plc: 0692804007
For more information call 01 2911722